Fee for Article Publication and Payment for Contributors
1. For a finally approved article, the authors should pay the article publication fee. The due date for paying the publication fee is 10 days before the publication. The article publication fee is as follows:
1) For a funded article, 300,000 KRW for a full-time researcher and 200,000 KRW for a part-time researcher per article.
2) For a non-funded article, 100,000 KRW per article.
3) If an article is longer than 30 pages, the authors should pay extra printing fee according to the editorial policies (20,000 KRW per page for an article 31 to 40 pages long; 30,000 KRW per page for an article 41 pages long or longer).
4) For a non-funded part-time researcher, the article publication fee is exempted. However, if the article is longer than 30 pages, the author should pay extra printing fee according to the editorial policies.
2. Two free copies of the issue and 10 free separate copies of the article are given To the author.
3. For a special contribution requested by an editor of the Institute, a small amount of contribution fee is given to the author. The contribution fee is separately determined by the editorial board for special contributions, book reviews, and research notes.
4. Further Information Regarding Manuscript Submission
1) Address: Institute for Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies at Seoul National University, Gwanak-ro 1, Gwanak-gu, Seoul.
2) Contacts: 02-880-6014, FAX: 02-871-5302
3) E-mail: email@example.com
4) Bank account for paying article publication fee
NH: 312-0150-9390-11 , Account holder: Kang, Jeong-won (강정원: 러시아연구소)